en
Select category
Australia

Sunflower oil in Australia

13 ads
All ads
Region Australia
Manufacturer
Price
 6  2
Ads from
 13  2  1  1 Show more 3
13 ads
Clear filters Show
5
Refined Sunflower Oil
Refined Sunflower Oil - photo 1
Refined Sunflower Oil - photo 2
+1 photo
Refined Sunflower Oil - photo 3
Price
1.02/l FCA  
wholesale from €1.01/l
Manufacturer: Ukraine Origin Packaging: In bottles of 1,3,5-10 liters. Price: 1.02 euros/liter on FCA terms Delivery: 40 foot containers. Delivery time: 4-5 weeks Payment: Prepayment 30%, the remaining 70% after loading the container before shipping Direct contract with a European
18 Apr
Sunflower oil, refined
Price
1.30/l FOB
We offer for sale sunflower oil, refined. Unit packaging as agreed with the buyer (various 1l, 5l ...). We execute only large orders (for the whole ship). Sale on a FOB basis from the port of Gdansk (Poland). Slight price negotiations possible.
16 Apr
Price
2.50/pc
Coca cola , fanta, Pepsi, red bull energy drink, sunflower oil, corn oil, olive oil, soybean oil, canola oil, for more information contact us on WhatsApp: +45 91 43 38 54
+1 ad
16 May 2023
4
Refined sunflower oil
Refined sunflower oil - photo 1
Refined sunflower oil - photo 2
Refined sunflower oil - photo 3
Price
$500/pc CIF
We offer good, well refined and premium quality Refined sun flower oil at very good and affordable prices,,,. We offer delivery of our product to clients location or desired delivery address without any complication or problem....
+15 ads
22 Oct 2022
Refined Sunflower Oil
Price
A$ 500/t
Refined sunflower oil of highest quality_Pure no additives. This product is received from refining of crude sunflower oil on modern high-tech equipment. Refining process is fully automated which means high and stable quality of final product. Refined sunflower oil is a high quality edible product,
23 May 2021
Sunflower oil
Price
A$ 1/pc
The company offers the following products: Refined and unrefined sunflower oil. Origin: Ukraine Refined oil: 1 and 5 l bottles. Quantity-75 pieces, 40’ containers per month. Price: 1 liter - 1.18€ FOB Odessa Non-refined oil: bulk, flexitank. Quantity: 3000 tons per month. Price: 1085€ FOB
+5 ads
27 Apr 2021
Sunflower oil
Price
Price on request
Selling sunflower oil from Ukraine. We offer direct supplies of quality sunflower oil, refined and not refined, in pet bottles and in bulk (flexitank). from 1000 tons / month. terms of payment: "bg", "sblc", "transferable l / c" terms of delivery: "cif at sicht: money against dokuments" the price
6 Dec 2018
Price
Price on request
Sell. We offer supplies of sunflower oil origin Ukraine. Sunflower oil, refined and unrefined, poured or in flexi-tanks, bottles. Price FOB-Odessa, Ukraine: Sunflower unrefined oil - 760 $ / MT. The final price is calculated on request. Terms of payment - a letter of credit. Terms of delivery and
+2 ads
28 Oct 2018
2
Масло подсолнечное рафинированное и нерафинированное, соевое и рапсовое
Price
Price on request
Продам масло подсолнечное, соевое, рапсовое, рафинированное и нерафинированное, фасовкой 1,2,5,10,25 литров или флекситанках. Объём от 1000 тонн. поставка FOB, CIF, FCA
+3 ads
15 Apr
7
Подсолнечное Масло
Подсолнечное Масло - photo 1
Подсолнечное Масло - photo 2
+3 photo
Подсолнечное Масло - photo 3
Wholesale price
$760-850/t CIF
Компания «Eco Prom Trade» занимается реализацией подсолнечного рафинированного дезодорированного и нерафинированного подсолнечного масла. Для транспортировки заказов наших клиентов мы используем специальные тягачи DAF и RENO с прицепами пищевых цистерн и флекситанков. У нас большой опыт экспорта
+5 ads
4 Mar
Масло подсолнечное | Refined and unrefined sunflower oil
Price
Price on request
Реализуем оптом Масло подсолнечное рафинированное и нерафинированное наливом. Мы готовы предложить отличное качество по выгодным ценам на экспорт из Украины в вашу страну. Более подробнее готовы обсудить с вами все условия. We sell wholesale Refined and unrefined bulk sunflower oil. We are ready
+11 ads
26 Jul 2020
Price
Price on request
Продам. Предлагаем поставки подсолнечного масла происхождение Украина. Подсолнечное масло, рафинированное и нерафинированное, налив или в флекси-танках, бутылках. Цена ФОБ-Одесса, Украина: Масло подсолнечное нерафинированное налив - 760 $/ МТ. Конечная цена рассчитывается по заявке. Условия оплаты
+2 ads
28 Oct 2018
2
Масла растительные не рафинированные Украина
Price
Price on request
Предприятие ООО « Агросельпром» , Украина является производителем элитных растительных масел холодного прессования (Extra Virgine ) в ассортименте 20 видов под ТМ " Golden Kings of Ukaine" фасованные в стекло бутылки по 500мл и 350 мл . Предлагаем сотрудничество по продаже нашей продукции в Вашей
26 Apr 2018
Appreciate the convenience of the information:
4.1
174 ratings
Filter
Select category
×