en
  • eng
  • rus
Select category
Wollongong

Sunflower oil in stock

Renewed: 10 May 2024, 04:31 ID: 1494
2.50/piece
Torpegaard, ApS Pandrup, DK
Flagma member since 19 August 2019
Rhys Raymond
manager

Description

Coca cola , fanta, Pepsi, red bull energy drink, sunflower oil, corn oil, olive oil, soybean oil, canola oil, for more information contact us on

WhatsApp: +45 91 43 38 54

The owner of the ad has the most up-to-date information.

Similar ads

5
Refined Sunflower Oil
Refined Sunflower Oil - photo 1
Refined Sunflower Oil - photo 2
+1 photo
Refined Sunflower Oil - photo 3
Price
$1.10/l FCA  
wholesale from $1.09/l
Refined Sunflower Oil Origin: Ukraine, Origin Packaging: Container 1-5-10-20 liters Delivery: Sea container 40 feet Delivery time: 4-5 weeks Price: $1.10/liter on FCA terms Payment: Advance payment 30%, remaining 70% Cash against Documents Only for real buyers WhatsApp +380674839800
18 May
3
Sunflower Oil
Price
$885/t CIF
We offer: - Sunflower Oil, Refined, High Quality (Argentina), - CIF ASWP (any secure port in the world), - CIF price: 12,500 MT x 12 - $885/т (flexitanks), $935/т (1L), $910/т (5L) 25,000-50,000 MT x 12 - $880/т (flexitanks), $930/т (1L), $905/т (5L) 62,500-100,000 MT x 12 - $875/т...
+8 ads
18 May
Sunflower oil, refined
Price
1.30/l FOB
We offer for sale sunflower oil, refined. Unit packaging as agreed with the buyer (various 1l, 5l ...). We execute only large orders (for the whole ship). Sale on a FOB basis from the port of Gdansk (Poland). Slight price negotiations possible.
30 Apr
Show more
Torpegaard, ApS Pandrup, DK
Works by Flagma since 19 August 2019
Rhys Raymond
manager
See more ads in the category Sunflower oil
Contacts
Representative
Rhys Raymond
manager
Contacts
Say, that you found an ad on Flagma
Safety rules: Do not agree to prepayment if you are not sure about the reliability of the user.
Write a message
Torpegaard, ApS Rhys Raymond, manager
Sunflower oil in stock
2.50/piece ID: 1494
Select category
×